Left and Right Front Fender Ground Effects Needed

Need The Left and Right Front Fender Ground Effects for my 89TTA. They were missing when I got the car in 1996. Also need the mounting bracket for the passenger fender. Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
They do make reproductions of them, check with Classic Industries for instance.

GM discontinued them a long time ago, and I’ve not seen any NOS ones surface for some time.

Thanks Jan, I'm on backorder for the pair (F15884) at Classic Industries. I should get them in a couple of months. I'm missing one fender bracket, for the ground effects piece. Hopefully I can find one used somewhere.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure I’ve seen those brackets reproduced as well.

check with Hawks and also Firebird central, they might have them

Hey Turbobill80. What bracket are you looking for exactly, there is a guy local to me that has a lot of parts I can ask him for you. Have you got a picture of the piece?

Jarred

It's the Front Fender lower rocker panel extension bracket. It's roughly a foot long and has three studs sticking out that attach to the lower front fender just behind the plastic nose piece.

The advice I got was to take a used broken bracket and drill a hole where the broken stud is and then push a bolt through it and tack weld it in place.
I can get you a broken one for about $50 CAD. Maybe be able to source a good used one with all three studs and that would cost $100 CAD but those are tough to find.

Thanks for the options. When the repro facia pieces arrive, I'll see what I need to do. The new EBAY brackets are different in style from the one that is still on the car.

Top Bottom