Check out this car

Ryan40601

Me too , I remember emailing the seller when it was on eBay, that he probably would have better luck selling it with the original wheels and tires on it!
Which he claims to have had!
He disagreed !

2QUIK6

Yeah has been on ebay forever, and has recently raised the price, was originally listed for $33k, they really are not interested in selling it, but draws alot of attention for their consignment shop apparently.

TTA984

Gold Member
Yeah has been on ebay forever, and has recently raised the price, was originally listed for $33k, they really are not interested in selling it, but draws alot of attention for their consignment shop apparently.
Yeah Rob, I would much rather have your old TTA anyday than this one. Because lower miles and very original and well documented and not modified. But the wheels on this one must have real gold in them!:D

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
You can tell they are from Texas (isn't that NRA territory?) due to the over-use of the word "caliber" :rolleyes:

I agree - don't think that those wheels & tires look good - sort of cartoonish?... what size/profile do you suppose that is?

tta299

White Car Fever
You can tell they are from Texas (isn't that NRA territory?) due to the over-use of the word "caliber" :rolleyes:

I agree - don't think that those wheels & tires look good - sort of cartoonish?... what size/profile do you suppose that is?
well i cant say much abt the gold wheels . I love my weld magnums some people hate them. They are very light and work ... so to each his on

It's hard to find wheels that work on the TTA. If you lose the gold, I think it suffers because the gold badges kinda get lost or look out of place. But then, no one makes nice tasteful gold wheels that fit. I personally would like just a stock looking 17",
for just a bit more tire contact.

I am also going to look at some Epsilon 17" crosslaced TA wheels this weekend. Apparently they may be being sold locally.
What would the size be that would fit without rubbing if you used a 17"?

Like something in the 275-40-17 range?

I wonder if they make a tire in a Mickey T drag radial? That would be sweet.

Top Bottom