What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Got A New Toy, Another Great PAS Product

The stock air box has been deleted and the EGR has also been deleted. I am thinking it might have a chip since the EGR delete.
 
Looks good!
I had to replace the water pump on mine not long ago. It wasn't too bad. Next on my list is the alternator mod and then maybe the turbo upgrade. I still think I should have the tired 4l60 gone thru before turbo goes in just in case. Next spring most likely. ECM is behind glovebox if you wanted to have a look at the chip. Comes down once the kicker panel is removed from under dash.
 
Syclones are great out of the hole! My buddy has one that does 0 to 60 in 3.0 on the original Firestones no less. The truck is very streetable and runs 11.40's in the 1/4. Man is it hard to take from a dead dig......
KID
 
Back
Top