TTA Spark Plug wires - If they were to be reproduced would anyone be interested in them?

I would. I tried to use highways stars ' gm restoration parts wires for gn on my car, too short. Then I bought a couple sets of a rock auto carquest wire that looked ok, only to have the plug boots wrong. So I would be very interested in repro plug wires...

My company is possiblly looking into reproducing the original type TTA spark plug wires with the correct stenciling on them. At the same time we may also make a thicker MM wire also with the same stencling for those for what the race performance.
If this was to be done, would people be interested and what would be a price that people would be willing to buy them at?
This info may kick it over the edge to be persued quicker!!
Yes Sir! Had all kinds of fun last year trying to find a useable wire set for my car, no luck.

My company is possiblly looking into reproducing the original type TTA spark plug wires with the correct stenciling on them. At the same time we may also make a thicker MM wire also with the same stencling for those for what the race performance.
If this was to be done, would people be interested and what would be a price that people would be willing to buy them at?
This info may kick it over the edge to be persued quicker!!

Maybe he can be found on Facebook on one of the Pontiac groups. I’m going to poke around tonight and see if I can locate Ramiv Judge. Sounds like he has or had a Ram air GTO. If I have any luck I’ll be back!

Top Bottom