SEMA 2010

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi all,
I figured that some of you might want to know how the SEMA 2010 Show was.
All I can say is........fantastic by far!
There were 5 different 5th gen Trans Am conversions, and a huge turbo'ed GTA from Europe.
And quite a few second gen Trans Ams.
I took over 400 photos, but not all of them turned out very well.
I seem to be having some problems with my digital camera now.
Just as I click to take a photo, it blurrs.
Oh well, most turned out great.
Feel free to check them out:
Trans Am Motorsports - SEMA 2010
Let me know what you all think.

George :beach:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pics George! One of these years I'll get out there!! I love the shots with Gunny!! I was just watching a movie with him in it tonight. I'd come out to get a pic with him!

That 1973 Pro Touring is hot! The Lingenfelter TA was some nice eye candy :) I like a lot of the 5th gen conversions of the Trans Am off a Camaro.

72firebird

Super Moderator
I saw the red 72 Protouring Firebird at the Pontiac Nationals this year. The guy said that he had just gotten it done in time for the show and would be taking it to SEMA. I like some of the little things that he did like recessing the rear bumper and smoothing all the seams. The black early 2nd gen looks nice as well.

I'd like to make it out there sometime, I'll have to let you know George if it ever pans out.

Nick Wise

Great pictures. There are a lot more 5th gen "firebirds" than what i thought were out there. I have seen the black Kevin Morgan Trans Am, The Lingenfelter in the white with blue stripes, and the blue with white stripes, and I have also seen the firebreather as well. Lingenfelter is still my favorite though. looks like it was a great show. Lots of Pontiacs. Even a picture of one of the TTA verts at the display for the F5 TA.

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is a great show by far.
I ran into quite a few people I know.
One from Down Under. ;)
I did find out after the show, that I missed out on another Lingerfelter car that was parked way on the other side.
After seeing all these Dub cars, I didn't bother going to the other side.
I guess I should of.
I got so many free goodies as well.
It pays to go as press. ;)
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the photos.
Jim, every year is different people signing autographs.

Very Cool George! Thanks! The SEMA show pics of the HPP Ram Ait T/A was very nice. I've googled this car. Seems like several folks hate it, but I think it's the best version of the Camaro I've seen. I'd love to see that car in person or hell drive it.

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya,
I know Kevin Morgan in person, yet I love that HPP car better myself.
But those Lingerfelter cars just blow me away.
It's the fact that they match pretty close to my 1970 Trans Am.
I want one of those in Lucerne Blue with Bright Blue interior to match my 1970 Lucerne Blue Bright Blue interior car. ;)

Great pics thanks for sharing! I've never given much though to SEMA untill this year. I've cought quite abit about this years show on tv and it really looks awesome. Maybe someday i'll make the trip. Looks like it would be worth it.
KID

Rodimus_Prime

Ive yet to see one of these camaro conversion cars that actually looks right, that red LPE car though isn't bad

i guess part of it is that the new camaro is first gen inspired and I hate first gen firebirds

Top Bottom