PhillyTurboSix

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello,

Im interested in a couple of your YYA golf shirts. Can you call me or is there a phone number I can call you at?

Jason
    Hello my friend, excuse me, do you have on sale your 1:18 pontiac green machine version? Thank you so much!!
    Hi Jim, it's Jarred. I am not sure how to pm you but I want to pm you. Can you pm me and then I can reply? Thanks , Jarred.
    Hi Jim... Merry Christmas

86 87 Buick Regal Grand National Pontiac 89 tta Billet Tensioner with Pulley | eBay

That is a good deal...He just put them up recently at that price.

Joe
    Jim - a guy with the user name Linson joined the site and needs the admin approval. Maybe you can help him out as he would like to post about a TTA he wants to purchase.

Thanks
    Vincent
    Hello, everyone. I’m candy, from BEIJING JMX DEVELOPMENT MACHINERY CO.,LTD. Our company is an independent professional turbocharger manufacturer. We can provide more than 3000 kinds of turbochargers and 20,000 kinds of turbo parts. You can visit Jiamparts Sales products list. Page:1
    to get more information. Thank you very much.
    I found an embroidery TTA T-top bag on your photo stream. Are they available somewhere? Thanks. Gary
    Hello Philly,

I joined the site here a few months back and just purchased my 89 TTA. I wanted to understand how to post new threads or if I need to get setup a special way to post questions? Also, I see that all the cars are # out of the 1,555. How can I tell which # I have?

thanks,
    Kirby
    Is there someway to set the display options so that all of the cars for sell will display when the thread is opened. Now you have to select a display option to see the posts.

Thanks,

Dave
    Jim-
    I bought #545 today on e-bay... but I couldn't post that it isn't for sale in the "For Sale" thread? It says I "don't have permission" ... yet I'm signed in???
    Thanks, Mark
    Maybe you can ask Scott Kelly I'm installing the TTA gauges in a 1988 Pontiac Trans Am and I can't find a TTA gauge wiring harness. If I just modify the V8 TPI stock gauge wiring in the 88, can I just wire the boost gauge and use a 3 BAR Turbo boost sensor like the one in the 89 TTA? Did PAS use the GTA wiring harness and modify it for the TTA? Thanks Louie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom