k9flip
Active Member
Hi everyone, how are you? I was wondering if anyone can help. I have put my car away for winter and disconnected the battery. I put the battery back on the other day to start the car for a little while. When I connected the battery, there was a spark from the positive terminal when I connected it.
The other problem, is when I went to start the car, the car would not start. The started started to turn, but it seemed like it was getting stuck and would not turn over. You think I need to replace the starter? Or is there something else I am missing. The car has 12,000 miles on it. Before I put it away for winter, I had no problems.. Could the started freeze up because of the cold temp? Thanks..any help would be great..
Joey
The other problem, is when I went to start the car, the car would not start. The started started to turn, but it seemed like it was getting stuck and would not turn over. You think I need to replace the starter? Or is there something else I am missing. The car has 12,000 miles on it. Before I put it away for winter, I had no problems.. Could the started freeze up because of the cold temp? Thanks..any help would be great..
Joey
