What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Woodward 2019

kidsixpack

Silver Member
I’ll be out with the TTA on Wednesday. I’m sure the turbo Buick guys will be across from the moose preserve. There’s usually a couple TTA’s and a ton of GN’s. I’ll post some pics.
KID
 
I was out last night. Quite busy, and the weather is great. Made it no further south than the Ducati dealer, which is where Michigan F-Body.com friends were anyway.
 
Three TTAs. Lots of turbo Buick’s. It was tough to get decent pics.
KID
 

Attachments

  • A6243E8C-E006-4232-8AF3-8854918E22E1.jpeg
    A6243E8C-E006-4232-8AF3-8854918E22E1.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 76252C2B-4C92-4974-8EB2-736B555DBD65.jpeg
    76252C2B-4C92-4974-8EB2-736B555DBD65.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
  • B6C1D40A-E331-41CB-9632-C7B461281CFE.jpeg
    B6C1D40A-E331-41CB-9632-C7B461281CFE.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
I cruised through the lot later that evening. Lots of good looking cars.

On Wednesday I was at the Donut Cutter with the Moparts crowd, and saw I guy with an orange Bee that I thought might be you kid. Said he was a friend of yours.
 
I cruised through the lot later that evening. Lots of good looking cars.

On Wednesday I was at the Donut Cutter with the Moparts crowd, and saw I guy with an orange Bee that I thought might be you kid. Said he was a friend of yours.


Yea that’s my buddy Jim. I always cruise with him on Woodward. Our cars are very similar. I usually cruise the bee but on Wednesday I always hit the turbo meet.
KID
 
Back
Top