What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

While the wife and kid is away.....

I feel your pain... with no tags and only comprehensive insurance on the TTA [until next year] - I have only ventured as far as the cul-de-sac on our dead-end street :down:
 
I finally pull out the TA....wish I put insurance back on today.
Have you considered getting collectors insurance? It is very reasonable in the states. Make sure your policy has "agreed value". I have Grundy, its good all year and no mileage restrictions.
 
I thought it has to be 25 years old ? I'll check tomorrow though. Sucks putting it on and taking it off in the fall. We have 5 vehicles that are insured on and off seasonally.
 
In general, "Collector cars" don't need to be 25 years old for the insurance... I'm waitin' for the "Historic" (NJ version of "antique") plates for our TTA.
Never sure who knows about what... but if you are not familiar - Collector/Antique Auto Insurance can be a really good deal. There are a bunch of companies doing it now, and much easier to find than when I first started with it in 1985 ;) (I've been with Condon & Skelly)
 
Last edited:
can't beat the price compared to regular insurance.I have Hagerty it's about 4 and change for the year.Good luck finding someone right for you:WOOT:
 
I need some on acouple cars... Btw weather in myrtle beach is awesome I'm on my back porch now. Smoking a 1926 80yr padron stogie
 
Last edited:
Back
Top