What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

What are typical stock dyno numbers?

Here are the results....

My mods are K&N filter, LS1 3" MAF, 3.5" exhaust, & Turbo Tweak chip. I am running stock boost.

I am very happy with the results, the Corvette guys I was with were really floored. 280.21 HP and 366.07 Torque. :yes:
 
Any graph? I'd love to see the torque curve! Did you scan it while on the dyno? I am assuming you ran in 3rd gear? Lock the TC?

I'd love to dyno mine but am afraid I'd leave a crank on the dyno...
 
Any graph? I'd love to see the torque curve! Did you scan it while on the dyno? I am assuming you ran in 3rd gear? Lock the TC?

I'd love to dyno mine but am afraid I'd leave a crank on the dyno...

He did the pull in third gear without the torque converter locked. Mine hasn't locked since I got the car. I talked to a transmission shop last year and he recommended just leaving it since I only drive a few thousand miles a year and am on the highway very little. I will post the graph once I figure out how to do that.

One interesting note, it has only 2 less foot pounds of torque on the dyno than my 2008 LS3 Corvette. These TTA's are just amazing.
 
Back
Top