What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Turbo TA’s being built in the factory.

mfj

Well-Known Member


A while ago, someone in the group had some photo’s of the TTA’s being assembled at PAS. Please contact me, I would like to purchase them. Do you have the negatives or are they just 8” x 11” ?

Please PM me on how to reach you.

Thanks!:thumbup:

Mike
 
Mike do you mean these.... If so I have plenty of nice color copies of them :yes:
 

Attachments

  • PAS2.jpg
    PAS2.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 26
  • PAS3.jpg
    PAS3.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 22
Hey Turb ... how can I get some? PM me any necessary details (and let me know if you know anyone with a radio ... ugh)
 
Back
Top