What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

TTA Watches For Sale

I custom produce watches and have some great TTA watches as well as Buick Grand National Watches and even Syclone and Typhoon watches for sale.

You can order them from my site at http://www.drivetimewatches.com
They are all $49.99 each and include a bonus display tin and FREE shipping anywhere in the world.

Variety of different styles including mens and womens.

I can also put a picture of your car on the watch or you club logo, business, event, carshow etc. They make great gifts or prizes.

http://www.drivetimewatches.com
 

Attachments

  • 20th TA round metal in can no sec.jpg
    20th TA round metal in can no sec.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20th anniversary no second hand.jpg
    20th anniversary no second hand.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • buick aluminum in logo can.jpg
    buick aluminum in logo can.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi George,
Nope, same price for your own photo. Just email a good quality picture of your car, dog, wife, girlfriend,etc.etc. whatever you want on the watch.
Brad
 
I've got one of these watches! Got it as a christmas gift from my mother in law a couple of years ago. I never really wear it because it is more of a collection piece. I like it and thought it was a pretty cool gift!

Eric
 
Back
Top