What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Tta Vin # 1g5fw2172kl246931 Barn Find

Philthy

Active Member
Went to buy a used 200-4R to build for backup for my Turbo T and this car just sitting.....never to be sold according to the owner. It has 67K miles and is modified, cracked spoiler, but good shape......it was on a battery tender and started right up.....
TTA 246931.JPG .
 
A spare tranny ay?? So you will no longer have to wait for the rebuild, just slap the spare in the same day, hell at the rate you're going it will be the same hour! I know who to call when I need to pull a tranny...hell everyone needs a spare tranny :) Going to test out the newest build on Sunday? I will see ya there!
You didn't share with your closest local TTA and Turbo Buick buds where this car is???
 
Oh, so "never" has an expiration ? lol......Never say....Never...I think that's a Romeo Void song that comes to mind
 
Back
Top