What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Tta On All Girls Garage

Any way to send a blast email out to all members? Even a reminder the day before or something? Just a thought as I'm sure not all members check the forum or the FB group.
 
They've posted a few pics about the episode on Instagram.

39973694355_0ee397da37_o.png

26997203398_a3b023804d_o.png

26997202858_c11cca6ca2_o.png

39057690570_18c1642d5c_o.png
 
Is that how those pictures are getting out. All that junk is what I blew out of the intercoler, t was packed solid with grass.
 
Well, I'm probably one of the last you'd want to ask about "social media". But I do happen to have a few folks Instagram pages bookmarked.
 
They had me go into that Classic Industries catalog and and make a list of parts. That radiator was supposed to fit but it was too tall so they put the old one back in. I'm not sure if the old radiator was original or not. I had a memorial service to go to today so I haven't seen the episode yet, I'll catch it tomorrow.
 
THE best rad you can buy for these cars are the same ones it come with... $100 or less at any fast-food parts house, kudos for getting a TTA on TV though..
 
I told them to not take it over 60 because it has pre DOT tires on it, anything 0 to 60 was OK. I thought she'd get on it more than that!
 
I hope you grabbed the old headliner. You may want to have it recovered when the abs replacement starts sagging and you get tired of the way it fits.
 
Just watched the show on demand. I thought it was cool and had some good tech tips on our cars. Was funny looking at the two radiators on the table ,, lol. Entertaining ,,, I'd let those hot babes work on my car anytime. Hopefully they let you take a picture of them modeling your car. Anyways, great exposure for the TTA....
 
I hope you grabbed the old headliner. You may want to have it recovered when the abs replacement starts sagging and you get tired of the way it fits.

When I saw how intact that original was, I thought the same thing. The plastic ones get mixed reviews. Some folks find them to fit fine, and add some form of retainer along the windshield header to prevent sagging. But other will tell you they are a very poor fit. But you knew the sponsor was going to get all of their available parts into the show.
 
You are right Dyno Dave, no sagging going on with the top half of those girls. Lol.... I'm sure there was a lot of behind the scenes boo - boo's. I did think they were kinda rough spilling the lacquer thinner on the intercooler. Probably melted the paint off. Hopefully they repainted it. But that's just me being to picky. All good though. Great job on the t- tops also......
 
Back
Top