What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Trump Running Out Of Excuses....

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
At first I was all ears with Trump..but man has that changed. He can't answer questions. Haven't heard any actual plans. And the repeating of himself over and over just shows me he can't answer questions. And now he's backing out of the upcoming debate. It's getting a lil late to not have ur plan in order. Anyone else feeling this way? He's actually horrible.....
 
You know what's really sad about that? There are so many Americans that can't see this and yet they still want him to be our leader. I've been watching the violence and ugliness from the people that attend his rallies and Trump continues to egg on that kind of behavior.

This Presidential campaign has shown me that our barbaric society is doomed.
 
When it comes to a republican candidate, the only other person I would go for is Rubio. Unfortunately he's so far back now he doesn't have a shot. Between Cruz and Trump, I think Trump is the better choice. He's very pro-police which I really like. I think more of his policy will come out when it comes down to a real debate. Not these ridiculous debates with 7 people on a stage and all they're doing is trash talking each other. I haven't heard much policy from any of them when they're on the big stage. I think either way, this time around its going to be a Republican president. Could anybody seriously vote for Clinton with all the shit she's pulled or the socialist Bernie Sanders? Feel the Bern... I don't think so.
 
Trump's Veteran aid event he put on the same time as the GOP debate was tacky, even though he raised 6 million bucks for the vets. Trump is likeable at one moment and then a turn off the next. Like another great marketer in the same league as Trump is Gene Simmons. Simmons said, "it's not about good taste, but what tastes good."
Trump is like a Elvis movie, kinda sucks but everything else on at 3am sucks more.
Cruz will not appeal to the swing voter, even very right wing people say Cruz is "creepy"
I think it very well will be Trump for the Republicans
 
At first I was all ears with Trump..but man has that changed. He can't answer questions. Haven't heard any actual plans. And the repeating of himself over and over just shows me he can't answer questions. And now he's backing out of the upcoming debate. It's getting a lil late to not have ur plan in order. Anyone else feeling this way? He's actually horrible.....
Like all the candidates, Trump isn't perfect. What I like about him is he was the first one, of the democrats and republicans, to stand up and say we need to secure the border. I also like that he wants to make America great again, instead of just promising everybody free stuff in order to get elected.

I like Cruz; he's endorsed by the Tea Party and that alone says a lot about him.

Carson is the smartest guy (he really is a brain surgeon!), and he detests political correctness and the divisiveness that is tearing us apart.

Fiorina is one tough lady, especially on foreign policy; I like that.

I would be happy with any of these as President (since the perfect candidate doesn't exist), because they are all outsiders and (except for Cruz) not establishment, career politicians. (Rubio is pro-amnesty so he is out).
 
One rule I live by with politics.. YOU do not know what is being said behind closed doors! You may think you know, but you do not!!!

But I wanted to start off saying as long as we have a 2 party system we will never see change.

However, I would say Bernie MIGHT be the best option. The banks have the be broken up. Wall Street has to be overlooked. Bernie makes sense to me with most of this views but this tax plan on payroll deduction. Guys, there are too many billionares for this country to become a socialist country. ** You need to overlook the Big Banks and Wall Street! You need some rules to offset the greed, lies and corruption there.

Republicans are getting desperate and trying to load the deck now with Bloomberg. Ik, he claims to be an independent but he is not.... This man has a ton of influence on Wall Street. Goes to show you who the party of money is with Bloomberg and Trump in the Billions and Bernie worth $400,00.

With that being said I would definitely vote for Trump over Clinton! Don't get me started on her...omg, what a mess. Tell you what though, Trumps not going to win. But how can you not like him? Most of the Republican party is against him (goes to show you the character of their party). Fox News insults him every chance they get. But it will come down to morals and values when it comes down to voting time...been married 3 times...I believe a lot of the seniors thinks he is a savage. But they do not understand the party and media are attacking him!

I am totally in support of a president of this country to promote peace and not WAR. There are better ways to build the economy other than war... education and infrastructure should be a major role. But we should at the same time, we should be building our military. So again, a little of both works.
 
I usually dont let my opinion out on forums when it comes to politics, but this year I have no confidence in ANY of the candidates. I will not be voting in the presidential race. It has become a dog and pony show IMO. Back in 2004, I was very involved in the race. The candidates did a lot of campaigning in my area, as job loss was tremendous. I did some interviews and had some commercials filmed at my house, etc. I got to meet John Kerry and John Edwards in person and at some private events. At the time it was very fun, but reflecting on it and after the Edwards scandal, I lost a lot of faith in the political process. The country is becoming a fish bowl of the haves and have nots. Washington is out of touch with the real world. Whoever wins, I don't see much changing.
 
Interesting.....I'm kinda with kymeee. I don't have any confidence in any of them. Look back overy the past 6 president's. The same crap....social security, immigration, education, and jobs. Oh and let's not forget the dumb motivational song that always plays....guess what nothing changed same topics same song and and dance. And the American people eat it up every 4 years. Meanwhile the jackoffs in Congress sit back and blame each other for things not getting done. BUT wait. They all can come together for there pay increases and making sure there private jets are still funded. Pretty much I have came to the conclusion Americans are getting more and more lazy and stupid. These career politicians have to go. TERM LIMITS
 
WS6 - it's funny that the motor oil thing is a touchy subject. I have read quite a few posts on other forums that get very heated! So you are right - I won't touch any of the subjects you mentioned.
 
We are all grown ups here....I will say it and be hated by some but I feel like i would be unamerican if I didnt support Donald Trump. Bernie's has some great ideas but too many billionares to make this socialist country...you are never gonna tell them what to do with their money... Does effin matter... Hillary is gonna win. One of the reasons is if any conservative ever was caught with those emails or Benghazi scandal, they would never be able to run. But Hillary is still there. She has the ace in her back pocket I feel with Bill.
 
Back
Top