What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Seeing this makes me want to buy a GTA and try it.

That's a beautiful kit, until shit doesn't appear to fit half way through install.
I'm a realist, boo. Less than a $1000? Maybe it's all good. I always liked Gale Banks' Twin kits. Dad had two twin turbo setups, both of them on 454 big blocks. Monster power!
 
haha you guys really believe that? They're knock off turbos, they'll run about 3k miles before they self destruct. I've seen the wheels on those completely just spin off. Everything is just using super cheap parts and you won't get enough stuff to actually make it fit. The only people ever buy those is sometimes they have decent headers, but that's rare.
 
If you really like the idea of modding a 350 GTA, well I can't disagree. There is no replacement for displacement except for a turbo buick, but displacement and turbos trumps all...enter Banks. He created the world's fastest street Turbo Trans Am. I met the dude when I was a little kid!!
On_The_Salt-CarDriver.jpg

On_The_Salt-Autoweek.jpg

On_The_Salt-Bonneville.jpg

http://www.galebanks.com/twin-turbo-system.cfm
TwinTurbosystem-lg.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top