kymmee
Silver Member
Picked these up at the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio today. Had my eye on them all weekend and toward the end of the event, made the guy an offer and he accepted. Got them for a really good deal. Tires are junk, but the rims just need the aluminum wet sanded and polished. No curb rash or cuts in them. Going to be my winter project. I have 2 extra sets now.
I have been to this event 4 years and this is the first year there was not one TTA there! We didnt take any cars this year-just wanted to relax and enjoy the event-which we did.
Heres a link to all the photos I took.
http://s978.photobucket.com/user/fancyone/slideshow/Pontiac Nats 2013
I have been to this event 4 years and this is the first year there was not one TTA there! We didnt take any cars this year-just wanted to relax and enjoy the event-which we did.
Heres a link to all the photos I took.
http://s978.photobucket.com/user/fancyone/slideshow/Pontiac Nats 2013
