What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Scam on this site

bkenion

Active Member
Hi everyone - Over the past year or so I have been acquiring parts for my TTA, posted a few wanted adds here and a couple weeks ago a member, robertmich207 responded that his buddy had the parts I was looking for. I contacted
Purdom Dwaine and we agreed on a price and I paid. Items never arrived and apparently this was a scam. I never had any issues on this site, one of the few I
trust wanted to make folks aware!
 
Damn, that is sad as we only had one strange case maybe 10 years ago but it got resolved in the end.

seems like this guy (Robert much) joined in sept last year and was actually online just 56min ago while I write this. Did he respond to you about his buddy after the redaction was made?
 

Attachments

  • 03E79753-6C66-4253-8C7C-B6E180298B7F.png
    03E79753-6C66-4253-8C7C-B6E180298B7F.png
    639.9 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top