What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Resurrection of my TTA

you are going to be very happy with the end result believe me been there done that enjoy it well done.
 
Really does look nice! You are lucky to have found a depenable shop. They are few and far between!
Great thread!
KID
 
I know it's been awhile but I'm asking my fellow TTA brothers and sisters for some advice on finding a few items
1. Front fender liners / fender splash guards
2. Center plastic interior piece in trunk campartment the one that covers the latch pull down motor
3. Cargo security screen cover
 
Oh My I just love fresh motor pics. I could stare at them all day. I wish I had one in my car and one on the stand to just look at!!
 
I just got the car back from body shop! All I can say is wow I have a video but for some reason I'm having a hard time uploading maybe someone can help I'll email,text someone who has the skills required lol anyway this is a video of car before it goes to Jim Dunn for installation of motor/trans etc...things are coming along nicely
 
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Thanks
I don't know what happened to the pictures in this thread maybe some of the moderators can restore them?
In the mean time here are a few more pics
 
Looking great, that is the fun part putting it all back together !!! You wont be dissapointed that's for sure !!
 
Back
Top