Hi. I am new to the website. I have had many third gen F-Bodies over the years (about 30 to be exact) however I never had the chance to purchase a TTA until now. I have found one that seems to be in good shape with low miles. I was wondering if there is a thread or doc on what to look for on these cars pre-purchase checks. I know the basics of rear end noises, transmissions, suspension, etc. check however I am very unfamiliar with turbos and this six cylinder block. The car I am looking at drives well with a ton of power however when I get on the car and it is accelerating I am hearing a rattling, etc. that sounds almost like something loose.
If there are any "gotchas" on these cars to double/triple check and any advice from fellow members that would be very much appreciated. Also, and this may sound strange, but does the gas/brake pedal seem closer on these cars then other 3rd gen cars? It seemed that way to me but perhaps it was specific to this one car.
Anyway thanks for the help in advance...
If there are any "gotchas" on these cars to double/triple check and any advice from fellow members that would be very much appreciated. Also, and this may sound strange, but does the gas/brake pedal seem closer on these cars then other 3rd gen cars? It seemed that way to me but perhaps it was specific to this one car.
Anyway thanks for the help in advance...
