What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

PPG Syclone Pace Car ... 4 sale

That's a lot of money. It's very cool and looks tricked out inside and the strobe lights on the roof are pretty cool looking. Has that 80's color paint scheme going on.
 
Yep, Pace Truck! It looks like it is Syclone 2268, I like the lights on top as well and looks like it has customized Typhoon seats. A lot of money though. The red Marlboro Syclones are priced high also! The red Marlboro Sy, they made 10 of them for a promotion.:D
 
I went to a cruise-in yesterday in the Syclone. And it came a downpour of Rain and the streets were really wet. I nailed the throttle on the Syclone and it just hooked right up on the wet road. It was amazing how well it gripped the road with the All Wheel Drive and the Turbo Power!:clap:
 
The Syclone might have a truck exterior, but if you drove one you would think you were in a sports car. Has rocket like, pavement gripping acceleration.
Pas put stickers all over that say this vehicle is not meant for off road use, even though it is awd. Also don't haul more than 500 lbs in the bed and a few other things.
They were designed for sheer quick acceleration and they do that well! The only downside I have seen so far is working on them. I changed spark plugs, and I had to remove the front tires and wheel wells and it took me half a day to install spark plugs. Anyway it is a very enjoyable truck!:beach:
 
Last edited:
ive heard horror stories about the transfer cases and rods through the blocks ! ... So I bought a GN then a TTA then another TTA ... would like a stock syclone though
 
Funny thing is, I flew up and test drove this Syclone. The guy was almost shaking in the passanger seat when I took him for a ride, I had to make sure it would pass the test and it did.:D
 
you going to get it ?

Scott, I am talking about my Syclone I got last Dec. Not the one Jan is referring too. That is a lot of money for that PPG Syclone, I hope they can find it a good home.

Scott, glad to see you are going to Myrtle Beach area, I used to spend alot of time there when I lived in east Tn. It was great times!:beach:
 
Back
Top