What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Police Officer Ambushed.....

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
What's this world coming too??? My question is where is our fantastic president? How is he going to down play this as not connected to muslims/islam. Unfkn real. But hey why do we need more guns. Weird.
 
I wouldn't expect Obama to change now. He hasn't defended LE since day one, instead it's always lets investigate the officers actions because he/she did something wrong. I'm with you man, that guy needs to go. WORST president in history.
 
But let a black guy get shot that was punching a police officer and watch out......press conference and the fake tears immediately. America better wake up fast......it's here.
 
I would say "what is our society coming to?"... but I don't think that society is the right word.
Something is very wrong.

(and in [sad] reality, shouldn't the thread title say "Another Police Officer..."?)
 
What's this world coming too??? My question is where is our fantastic president? How is he going to down play this as not connected to muslims/islam. Unfkn real. But hey why do we need more guns. Weird.
And the mayor says it has nothing to do with Islam. WTF? The killer says he did it in the name of Islam! I'll bet the mayor had just got off the phone with our Moslem-in-Chief and was following his marching orders.
 
Yes it should have......I was just so angry watching the news and the white house claim they didn't know about it. Disgusting
 
Yep... remember that Philly is a city that votes 110% Democrat.
("vote early and vote often" o_O is a local motto)
 
FWIW, as a "local" (about 20 miles to Philly), there have been 2 notes that I can add from what I've seen and heard in the media:
  1. The FBI is investigating the link of the [accused] shooter to Terror groups due to his statements about Islam.
  2. Our local paper ("small-town NJ") called out the Mayor of Phila for his previous [idiotic] statements regarding the shooter having "nothing to do with Islam".
 
Media likes to spoon feed everyone. Things are getting crazy. Locally, there is a professor at Kent State who is being investigated by the FBI with possible ties to Islam. One of his FB posts show him with automatic weapons being held in some sort of desert area, plus other not normal pictures. His statement to the media is he has no ties to any terrorist groups in the US or abroad. He has been accused of trying to recruit students. Hmmmmm
 
Back
Top