What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Next item up for bid

That one looks like mine!:)
I better go check to make sure I still have it.
Hey, it's gone!
Give it back to me!:)
Just kidding, I still have my AP one.
I heard there were about 5 made.
There, that ought to help raise the price up! :)

:beach:
 
Only about 4 hours left in the auction. Get your fingers ready for some quick last minute bidding! :cheers:
 
72firebird said:
you're lucky I wasn't home to bid it up on you Jim ;)

I have to buy all these goodies up while your still a poor college kid! :D :dirol: Then when I'm a old fart you and Jason can bid all over it on eBay! :WOOT:
 
Good score Jim!
Dave, do you have APs of other year buckles?
I have a few other years with matching numbers.
But no other APs.
Hey, I know, with the real cars, the 5 Pilot cars could be APs.:)

:beach:
 
PhillyTurboSix said:
I have to buy all these goodies up while your still a poor college kid! :D :dirol: Then when I'm a old fart you and Jason can bid all over it on eBay! :WOOT:
Thanks for the kind thought :kissass: :crazy: :fuckkk: :fyou:
 
PhillyTurboSix said:
I have to buy all these goodies up while your still a poor college kid! :D :dirol: Then when I'm a old fart you and Jason can bid all over it on eBay! :WOOT:

Sounds good to me since Jason isn't interested in collecting stuff like the Indy things, so I won't have anyone to bid against me and I'll be paying like 1/2 of what you did.
 
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That's ok Jan's son is getting older and he'll give him a allowance soon! :teehee: Also if davage has any kids I'll have all my new bidders! :whistle: :cowboy:
 
mr.turbota said:
Good score Jim!
Dave, do you have APs of other year buckles?
I have a few other years with matching numbers.
But no other APs.
Hey, I know, with the real cars, the 5 Pilot cars could be APs.:)

:beach:
George,
I only have the 89 buckles. I have one of the bronze and two of the pewter for 89. One of the pewter's is numbered (I think 51 out of 500) and the other is a "AP". I have one of the 89 pewter key fobs as well.

I have collected some other stuff for the 98 Indy Vette for my Son who was born that year, but none of the belt buckles.

- Dave
 
Turbota6 said:
Still have another belt buckle coming soon guys, 1 of 500, so keep watching! :cheers:

if you wait about a month and a half I'll hopefully have a job so I can bid too... haha someone needs to give Jim some competition for these parts so it might as well be a broke ass college kid spending his food money :WOOT:
 
PhillyTurboSix said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That's ok Jan's son is getting older and he'll give him a allowance soon! :teehee: Also if davage has any kids I'll have all my new bidders! :whistle: :cowboy:
Jim,
My kids will not have to buy anything, I will just give it to them. Each one of them has already picked which of my TTA's they want! :rofl:

- Dave
 
DaveGershon said:
Jim,
My kids will not have to buy anything, I will just give it to them. Each one of them has already picked which of my TTA's they want! :rofl:

- Dave

Will you adopt me so I can pick the '74 Super Duty? :D
 
Back
Top