What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

New owner of no. 437, where do I start?

Benny04

Active Member
Hey guys I just purchased TTA 437 with 80k miles on it in Scottsdale. It could use a little love and care but it's still a turn key rocket. I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get into this car.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220311_183202.jpg
    IMG_20220311_183202.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Looks good! Is it all original?
bone stock. The car has quite a bit of records included with it, however it seems like the previous sum owners didnt particularly take care of the interior or fluids as well as they shouldve, any tips for the interior work? front seats leather/functions needs resto as well as the trim around the shifter.
 
I have installed hawks leather seat covers and they look pretty good. Very hard on your hands to work the hog ring pliers so you may want to consider a professional for installation. For the shifter trim try Hawks or David T's or ebay and install of that is easy just be careful with removing the window motor switches.
Great looking car, I love the look with the door decals.
 
I have installed hawks leather seat covers and they look pretty good. Very hard on your hands to work the hog ring pliers so you may want to consider a professional for installation. For the shifter trim try Hawks or David T's or ebay and install of that is easy just be careful with removing the window motor switches.
Great looking car, I love the look with the door decals.
i appreciate the tips, any good replacement steering wheel wraps as well?
 
There was a group deal for new wrap on the steering wheel a while back, I did not partake. I am sure someone on here will know the details for that. I think Hawks may sell a steering wheel or check ebay. Be sure to save some funds to purchase a AlkyControl meth injection kit, that is by far the best mod on these cars. OF course once all general maintenance is complete.
Enjoy!
 
Welcome and congratulations on your TTA! The picture you posted looks Awesome! Never would have guessed 80K miles.
KID
 
I see this car listed on the Registry and the previous owner was located in Colorado
 
I see this car listed on the Registry and the previous owner was located in Colorado
yeah i saw that too and wondered what the story was, the previous registration was in the car and said the owner was located in MN, but the car was registered to the AZDOT. not sure what the deal was there.
 
Back
Top