What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

My "custom" 1:18 Scale Greenlight TTA

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Just a few pictures to show my 1:18 scale TTA ...

As you all know Greenlight released 2 t-top versions (1:18 scale) one being the pace car (so strobe lights, door/window decals etc) and this one got black seatbelts for some reason.

Other version is a "normal" t-top with no decals etc however seatbelts are now the correct color.

To get one that looks like mine (no 1078) I tooke the pace car version and swapped the rear hatch out for the normal version one as well as swapped the seatbelts around and the rear bumper with the PA license plate as mine was sold new in Midland PA back in 1989.

Also cut a black piece of cardboard to resemble the t-top bag in the back.

Anyway I was asked to post some pictures and here it is ... on it's wodden plint for my display ... also took a Indy and pace car pin and attached to the plint allong with a engraved name plate.
 

Attachments

  • P1170290.jpg
    P1170290.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 22
  • P1170291.jpg
    P1170291.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 14
  • P1170292.jpg
    P1170292.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P1170296.jpg
    P1170296.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 21
  • P1170297.jpg
    P1170297.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
  • P1170298.jpg
    P1170298.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 24
  • P1170301.jpg
    P1170301.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 17
  • P1170302.jpg
    P1170302.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P1170303.jpg
    P1170303.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 19
Thanks All, I'm pretty pleased with it ... only thing I miss is the wheel cap printing (WS6 ....) ... the plain t-top did have that on the wheels however I could not swap them over without braking the plastic looked like so I left that alone.

Sold the "bastard" t-top to a Trans Am guy (not a TTA guy) here in the UK.
 
Back
Top