T TTA-Ohio New Member Dec 12, 2012 #1 Where can i go to find out which number car i have? Called Pontiac and gave up after being transferred 6 times. Thx
Where can i go to find out which number car i have? Called Pontiac and gave up after being transferred 6 times. Thx
S simo Well-Known Member Dec 12, 2012 #2 Download from this thread. http://www.turbotransam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5839
M mr.turbota Super Moderator Staff member Dec 12, 2012 #3 Darn! I was gonna say, sent me 20 bucks, and i could give you a computer printout with your car number. George :beach:
Darn! I was gonna say, sent me 20 bucks, and i could give you a computer printout with your car number. George :beach:
kymmee Silver Member Dec 13, 2012 #7 TTA-Ohio said: Im in Columbus, how about you. Click to expand... Stark County, a little south of Akron. But I bought my TTA in Columbus a couple years ago.
TTA-Ohio said: Im in Columbus, how about you. Click to expand... Stark County, a little south of Akron. But I bought my TTA in Columbus a couple years ago.