What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Here is what I sold BADCARR/TTA #613 for...

Kman1971

Well-Known Member
Silver2008ChryslerTownandCountryLimited_zps14e1ff65.jpeg


:jaw:

Check out my V...... It is the jaw dropping 2008 Chrysler Town & Country LIMITED...Talk about getting the groceries in style... I can't believe I found this one with all these options.....powered by a 4.0 V6....who needs a 3.8.... seats 7 or more on the floor....FOLD AND GO SEATS... dual dvd players, dvd nav, bluetooth, 18/24 mpg, automatic doors and automatic start, LED interior lighting and HALO light, chrome trim including Chrome Plated PLASTIC WHEEL COVERS, wood grain panels inside, heated seats front AND BACK, moon roof, LUGGAGE RACK....even has HID headlights....too much to list obviously

I am going to go puke now....

We have two girls, one of which is in college and not even living at home...never owned a mini van... so maybe this car is my wife's mid life crisis.... LOL

I am interested what cars others have traded in for or bought after selling their TTA....... this is kind of like therapy... I know I can't be alone in this feeling right now.... I have to go change the front brakes and wheel bearings again on my V....
 
LMAO! We just traded in my gf's Ford Escape for a 2008 Town & Country Limited with all the cool stuff, but at least we only traded a Ford Escape and not the TTA. :) We have 3 girls under the age of 11, so we have an excuse for owning one. lol I love the minivan and they are very versatile and awesome. Too bad they never made a rear wheel drive Turbo V6 version. ;)
 
Yea, they are nice and practical, I admit it.

I sold my first TTA in 91 to get married and now sold my second TTA to stay married. True definition of "Crazy In Love"....
 
I swore long ago I would NEVER be a "mini van mom". I inconvenienced myself for many years, struggled with putting kids in and out of car seats in a 2 door. Had the custom 79 Monte Carlo for quite awhile. I went thru a pick up truck phase and owned a Ford F-150. Then I got the 93 Cutlass Supreme as my DD. Have had that car for about 17 yrs. 112k and going strong. Dont really have a desire to own an SUV. After my Cutlass hits the graveyard, I am going to plan on getting a V-6 4th gen bird as a DD. I am definately a 2 door person!
 
I've never thought that anyone with two great cars (such as TTA and C5) should need to "apologize" for their DD (as long as it is a USA brand vehicle).
IMHO, any family/homeowner household NEEDS at least 1 utilitarian vehicle. That Town & Country sounds & looks really nice!
We've had/have 84 Century Wagon, 91 Explorer, 89 Taurus wagon, 87 Caravan, 95 Astro awd, 96 Explorer, 96 Taurus wagon, 98 Mountaineer, 00 Safari awd, 04 Expedition, and now the 03 E250 :wheelchair: "Mobility" monster (up to 2 or 3 at a time).
Sometimes (actually pretty frequently) you just need "the right tool for the job" - towing, hauling, family trips, etc.
Enjoy the room, luxury features, and the mileage. Good luck with it.
 
The minivan is nice and I will have no guilt driving it in the rain, snow, everyday, etc.... just really missing my TTA since #1040 is down with the engine rebuild... this seemed like the right place to vent. My wife didn't find the humor in the post either. Lol
 
Kman I am sure your car will be back on the road soon, with how fast you got the motor and all, everything seems to be coming along. AND looking good with the new paint!!!
 
I know I will miss my TTA when I get it sold....but eventually I will have the funds to get a GN.
Still waiting for someone to make me an offer.
 
Back
Top