What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Going to tag an insure TTA#299

tta299

White Car Fever
never had tags or insurance in over 6 yrs. im going to tag insure it an take it to the track an see what she will do an enjoy a stock TTA
 
Don't you like driving 1397? I can tell you from experience a modded TTA is more fun to drive than a stock, but far less reliable.
 
I don't think I would take 299 to the track. But I would insure it and drive it a bit. I am sure it would do it good!:D
 
I would keep it insured. Gotta protect your investemnt. My cars are insured year round even though I dont drive them in the winter. Collector insurance is pretty reasonable.
 
Yeah I keep ins on all my vehicles. It costs $100 for every thousand the car is valued. So a $50k car costs $500 a year, that is for everything fire, theft, vandal and collision. Just don't get any rock chips on that car at the track it's too pretty for that!!
 
Which insurance company do you deal with Jarred ? I have a 4 year old appraisal that my insurance company *wawaneasa* says i can use if something happens to the car. Sounds fishy that they dont want a copy of it for their records and have it insured as a regular trans am.
 
Yeah I keep ins on all my vehicles. It costs $100 for every thousand the car is valued. So a $50k car costs $500 a year, that is for everything fire, theft, vandal and collision. Just don't get any rock chips on that car at the track it's too pretty for that!!

Yeah, Who is your company? I'm getting ready to switch to another company.
 
I deal with "legends" collector car ins. Google legends Insurance medicine Hat. Ask for Grant Walker, he's my agent. Great prices on collector cars. I crashed a corvette a few years ago they gave me all the appraised value without any hassle. I was very pleased my ins came through for me on such a bad circumstance. Now I have another corvette and money left over ( that I spent on mods :) )
 
never had tags or insurance in over 6 yrs. im going to tag insure it an take it to the track an see what she will do an enjoy a stock TTA

What track do you plan on going to? I was just talking with Keith S. about doing a couple of runs with mine.
 
let us know what your tta runs ttarider

Will do ... instaling new fp an hotwire kit right now. Its been sitting on the trailer for 6 months lol

IMG_31782tta299.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cost to much for me to insure a
64 ss impala
72 maverick grabber
87 GN
89 TTA#299
89 TTA#1397
99 SS camaro vert #405
03 tahoe
04 harley
06 tbss

at the same time .. when i hardly drive most
 
Last edited:
Back
Top