What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Exhaust system thoughts

what i did was just have the 3in dp dumped right away but left stock exhaust on, looks stock but sounds nasty.
 
I put the Borla system on, very pleased and the tips that come with it are very similar to stock. Car sounds good too.
 
I am thinking of staying with my first choices. I like the smoothness of the pipes and the tips should look stock and I can't beat the price. I am trying to keep the costs down for this car and for less then $500, I think the system should be very nice. The Borla system is very nice and sounds great, but out of my range for costs.
 
Mike I ordered the SLP exhaust from Hawks yesterday, should be here Friday. I cant recall the gentlemans name but he price matched the summit price, he couldn't do free shipping but he included the conversion hangers for the exhaust to bolt in for free. Great guy, if you hold up till I install it, so you can see it and hear it, which will be next week.
 
Back
Top