What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Engine builder Central New Jersey area

njtta150

Active Member
Ok looking for someone to freshen her up. I just did a rear main seal, bearings look they are getting tired.

Any body in the central New Jersey area that's good? I seem to remember a Scott , forget the last name, in South jersey?

Any idea of rough cost? prob nothing crazy. May not even do a cam. If I do mild, maybe some mild head work would the most likely.

She is pretty much stockish. TA 49, MSD 50's, chip, fuel pump and exhaust.

I know there is Cottons up in Mass. But looking for someone closer.

Thanks,
Bill
 
Chris k I’ve heard good things abt Brian .. does he do machine work also ? Read what all jack merkel does to thes motors.. he goes the extra mile

I’d say billy Anderson is the best for full on motors myself .. since Dan Strezo quit
 
Sent it from
Sc to nj .. then put the hawks spoiler on

 

Attachments

  • C09BDBB8-58EB-4563-B748-BDFD853E2243.png
    C09BDBB8-58EB-4563-B748-BDFD853E2243.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 7
  • C72CE8CB-D6CD-457E-9098-2C213C5A335B.png
    C72CE8CB-D6CD-457E-9098-2C213C5A335B.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top