What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

did I do something wrong???

bossbird ta

Well-Known Member
it seems that every time i try to reply to a post i get this bulletin message kind of thing telling me i dont have permission or my account has been disabled or whatever?????
any ideas on how to fix this?????:notworking:
Mr. Moderator......
 
That happens to me on certain sections of this forum but not all. You must pm Chris K to get it fixed. I'm not sure if my account is fixed but I usually only post in the same few sections
 
Not sure what's going on. I've told Chris Kober and pointed him to this thread.

If you guys have more specific details where you can't post would help him figure it all out I guess.

Sorry about this;
 
try and see how things are now.

if you still get errors let me know the details..
 
Chris I did a test thread in the cars for sale section and it worked, thanks!!!

You could delete that thread if you like.

Thanks
Jarred
 
Jarred I used your thread to test if I have access, and it worked too !

Thanks for fixing the problem so quickly.
 
well I guess im OK after all.... everything seems to be working again. thanks Chris for addressing this issue :clap:
 
Back
Top