fbody4me
Well-Known Member
First off let me say this is a great site. Tons of info and great people on hear willing to help out. I do think it could be a little bit better though with a "Internet Finds and Frauds" section or something similar to that.
It seems like I am always coming across the "Frauds" on Ebay and it would be nice to let everyone know who they are and all the details behind the items.
Just two weeks ago i had to deal with this guy.
1989 TRANS AM SHOP MANUAL TURBO TRANSAM FIREBIRD PONTIAC 3.8 ANNIVERSARY BOOK | eBay
I bought two of these manuals that were supposed to be GM according to his description and of course they weren't. They were cheap reprints. He still has the GM part number in his description and Pontiac as the publisher and NO mention anywhere that they are reprints. Even though I did return these and did get a full refund it would of been nice to have never bought them to begin with and never went through all the crap!
Another one is the pcv's from The Parts Place.
1986-87 Grand National / GNX / 1989 Turbo Trans Am Delco PCV Valve # 25095468 | eBay
These are not GM. They are repos. Same deal,returned them and got a refund but would of been nice to know ahead of time they weren't original GM.
When I do find a "Fraud" on Ebay I report it but nothing ever happens! Thats why it would be nice to have a section on here just for the "Internet Finds and Frauds".
It seems like I am always coming across the "Frauds" on Ebay and it would be nice to let everyone know who they are and all the details behind the items.
Just two weeks ago i had to deal with this guy.
1989 TRANS AM SHOP MANUAL TURBO TRANSAM FIREBIRD PONTIAC 3.8 ANNIVERSARY BOOK | eBay
I bought two of these manuals that were supposed to be GM according to his description and of course they weren't. They were cheap reprints. He still has the GM part number in his description and Pontiac as the publisher and NO mention anywhere that they are reprints. Even though I did return these and did get a full refund it would of been nice to have never bought them to begin with and never went through all the crap!
Another one is the pcv's from The Parts Place.
1986-87 Grand National / GNX / 1989 Turbo Trans Am Delco PCV Valve # 25095468 | eBay
These are not GM. They are repos. Same deal,returned them and got a refund but would of been nice to know ahead of time they weren't original GM.
When I do find a "Fraud" on Ebay I report it but nothing ever happens! Thats why it would be nice to have a section on here just for the "Internet Finds and Frauds".
