What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

blacked out badges/reflectors stealthy!

im also gonna outline the speedway badges black, get vinyl to cover the turbo font piece on rear, and maybe maybe get the rear firebird filled in black.
 
the whole point of this is to make it look not as flashy and so people will think its a gta rather than a turbo car. I am keeping it stock but this is a small way i can customize it and can be taken off later on...im not planning on selling it and i like the way it looks.
 
If you want to be stealthy, I have a another way that won't cost you any money at all. the first TTA I had was in usual form. I took all the graphics off and the badges. On the tailpanel where it says turbo, I put some electrical tape over it. MOST everyone didn't know what that white medallion bird in the center represented,,,,,,It was too late by the time they did. Just a thought
 
Back
Top