kymmee
Silver Member
My son and I went to look at some parts today for his 98 Camaro. These were OEM bumpers covers taken off 50 mile brand new 02 Camaros. We met the owner at his car business and followed him to where the parts were. He told us he was involved with a project down south that made wide body kits for 4th gens. Anyway my son bought the covers and I asked the guy if he had any Pontiac parts. He said no Trans Am parts and we got to talking, I told him about my cars. He ended up taking us to another large building on his property. There must have been over 30 cars in there. He was kind enough to show us a few "gems". He had 3 Dick Harrell Supercar Camaros. They were all 1 of "less than 10's" and super low miles (less than 1000 miles.) I also saw some GTO's, and a 60's Camaro. The rest of them had car covers on them. He also showed us his "Backyard Buddy" lifts and demo'd them to us. He was a really cool old guy and didnt know us from a hole in the ground. We really had fun and on the way back home decided that this was better than any other Black Friday shopping we could have done.:yes:
