What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Another Wrecked Tta #1547

I agree and was curious about the windows as well. 11k mile seats you have to figure the leather is really good on those. I already have a set of seats that are like brand new taken out of a 1000 mile car but that interior would've been great for someone if it didn't get wet
 
That's $8500 before all the fee's. You can add a little over $1,000 with all the BS fee's. I am pretty sure it's not going to sell at that price.
 
Very odd, maybe i should place my remaining TTA under a dead tree... it might bring more than asking price when its totaled ...
 
The 11,000 mile car is at hawks Motorsport. I just got their weekly email and they have pictures of it with an email to contact for parts.
 
Back
Top