What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Another ebay TTA

I stopped by last week and talked to the owner and saw all 3 cars. The low mile car has been undercoated, but it was done very well and it is a very clean car if you can loo past the undercoating. He does have the original antenna in the trunk. The other car is a 15,000 mile car that is set up for racing and it has NOS (not sure why). The last car has 50,000 miles and is in pretty good condition. He says everything is for sale for the right price.

I find it funny that I drive by this garage everyday and never knew what was hiding behind the doors. lol
 
Thanks for the info Mike, yeah you never know whats behind a garage door. A few years back, I saw a TTA sitting outside an Aamco Transmission shop about 10 miles away. Noticed it there again sometime later so I stopped in to see who's it was, turns out the guy lives directly across the lake from me not even a 1/4 mile away and owns the shop. He has since sold the TTA though, but became great lake friends and go skiing all the time.
 
Back
Top