instro84 Well-Known Member Aug 21, 2016 #1 i need two clips that go on the upper fan bolts that secure the ac lines. let me know if anyone has them. thanx dale
i need two clips that go on the upper fan bolts that secure the ac lines. let me know if anyone has them. thanx dale
Jan Larsson Administrator Staff member Aug 21, 2016 #2 I thought I had some pictures from when I had my clips powder coated but can't find them right now; if I do I'll post them up. Those 2 clips where used on a number of GM vehicles so should be able to find some nice used ones out there ... I'll keep an eye out if I see some !
I thought I had some pictures from when I had my clips powder coated but can't find them right now; if I do I'll post them up. Those 2 clips where used on a number of GM vehicles so should be able to find some nice used ones out there ... I'll keep an eye out if I see some !
Jan Larsson Administrator Staff member Aug 21, 2016 #3 Took me a minute to find some ... should be correct 82-92 CAMARO Z28 FIREBIRD TA FORMULA ELECTRIC FAN AC HOSE RADIATOR CLIP
Took me a minute to find some ... should be correct 82-92 CAMARO Z28 FIREBIRD TA FORMULA ELECTRIC FAN AC HOSE RADIATOR CLIP
Jan Larsson Administrator Staff member Aug 21, 2016 #4 and 82-87 Camaro Z28 Firebird a/c hose to fan clip bracket clamp OEM