What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

308 is gone...

robert lee

Gold Member
It left here about a hr ago on the way to it's new owner...:bye2: but that's okay.. i have something else in the work's...:yes:
 
It left here about a hr ago on the way to it's new owner...:bye2: but that's okay.. i have something else in the work's...:yes:

That's good news Robert, kinda wonder if its new owner will put more than the 200 miles you put on it!

Hope everything works out in the new venture.:dance:
 
That's good news Robert, kinda wonder if its new owner will put more than the 200 miles you put on it!

Hope everything works out in the new venture.:dance:

Yeah i will be grinning like a dog with 3 di@k's...:toot: Marcel yes i still have 818...
 
Someone got a really nice car there Robert ... glad I got to see it before it went to a new home ! Make sure the new owner joins us all on this forum.
 
I'm the new owner of #308. It's in transit now and I'm real excited to get it here. I've been looking for 2 years for a TTA and Robert has been helpful answering questions for me since day 1. I can't say enough good things about Robert....Funny how things work out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top