What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

2012 Turkey Rod Run Dayton Beach Florida

TTA984

Gold Member
I am heading down to the turkey rod run this weekend. There should be around 5000 cars there. Surely there will be a few TTAs there. I will take some pics and post.
 
Last edited:
Well there is going to be at least 1 TTA in Daytona. I decided to drive the old white rascal down there, it is about 90 miles. I can't believe I got a hotel reservations down the road from the track at the last minute. I will update later.:rofl:
 
Last edited:
A few pics. had a great time. No other TTA there, I went to the night show, but people that went in the day said they didn't see one either.

I went with our turbobuick group out of Orlando and parked with them for the night show. It got a little chilly maybe below 50 degrees F.
 
Last edited:
Yeah 50 degress would feel warm now. 28 degrees this morning here.:cold: Thanks for sharing the pictures Mike. That is one skinny Santa Claus. LOL
 
Santa was there for a good cause, taking donations for needy kids. He was a friend of the turbobuick guys. Was glad to help them.

1. Santa in crowd with his helper

2.I used rechargable led light for better viewing at night underhood.

3.Nice GN the president of the central florida turbobuicks had.

4.Saw this coming into Daytona.

5.One the way back, went by Champion Racing Heads, this is a picture of their building. At least it was there over a year ago. They didn't have a sign up on the building even then.

6. More led at night
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, makes me want to go to a car show now ... not been for some time :-( But guess I have to wait for better weather ....
 
So here is a summary at Daytona with the TTA. Whether it be my TTA or any other TTA, it was a good night. Nothing but good complements. This crowd was mainly interested in the TTA engine. A lot of people asked a lot of questions especially about the engine. As a TTA owner it really made me feel good!

I met a man that used to work at a Pontiac dealer about 50 miles from where my car was sold, they did dealer trades with my TTA dealer.
He said the GTA in general was a highly stolen vehicle in that day.

These cars are special and have ways of showing us!
 
Back
Top