WTB: 89 TTA in Chicago area

nickD

I'm located in the Chicago suburbs and looking for a clean 30-60k mi. car
I'm willing to travel in the midwest for the right car
If anyone has or knows of anything for sale please email me at
[email protected]

thanks

nickD

There are two in Illinois with under 20k miles and one in Wisconsin with 7,xxx miles.
Thanks. I did see the one in Schaumburg, IL. only a few miles from me at a dealer. As much as I would like a really low mile car, it's out of the range of what I am looking to spend. Obviously a 7,000 mile car is way out. I appreciate the heads up though. :thumbup:

PhillyD

There's an 80,xxx car on the western side of Michigan ... may be able to get into that for $10-11,000. Supposed real clean, no rust, etc etc. I'm waiting on getting the info for it now. Let me know if that is about right.

PhillyD

I saw that car and liked it but it was too much money compared to what others were asking with much lower miles.

I will let you know this week for sure about the other car.

TURBO1

Super Cool Member
That Roberts car #373, its in the registry & he's a member here also. Its a very nice car. I was very interested in it my self, but I just had bad timing & its cross country for me also. I may have a lead on a hard top, leather TTA, but it would need work & I'm not sure on what he would be asking, if you were interested.

nickD

I don't need or expect a show car. As long as the car is solid and runs great I'm interested and open to anything that's in decent shape and in my price range. It seems like I should be able to find a clean car with 50-60k miles in the $12-$13k range ?

Turbo1 I think I know what car you might be talking about, is it this one:
WTB: 1989 Turbo Trans AM in the midwest - LS1TECH

72firebird

Super Moderator
I don't need or expect a show car. As long as the car is solid and runs great I'm interested and open to anything that's in decent shape and in my price range. It seems like I should be able to find a clean car with 50-60k miles in the $12-$13k range ?

That car is in Houston and it's pretty rough, my brother has seen it in person.

To be honest you'll probably be looking for a while to find a clean one with the mileage for that price. I would make your pricing a little more flexible like to $14k with that mileage so that you can find a clean car. If the cars are neglected it doesn't take much for these cars to turn to shit. So finding a nice clean one that someone has maintained well then you'll have fewer problems in the future.

TURBO1

Super Cool Member

Yup, thats the one, even thow it needs work , its still 1 of 24 hard tops & leather. It would make a nice project car. I received a pm from the guy the other day, asking if I was still interested. But, he took 4 months to get back to me & I bought #591 T-top TTA.

Top Bottom