As We all know next year will be our 30th Anniversary for the cars we all love. With that being said there has been alot of talk about a get together but nobody taking a lead. So with that being said I have decided to fall on the grenade so to speak. I have recently been in contact with the staff at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It is only the beginning stages but it looks VERY promising for May/June of 2019. I would like everyone's opinion incase we are given options.....would you rather have a show on a date of a bigger event that would probably not get us on the track? or a smaller venue like a time trial weekend that we would have more of a chance getting in the track and getting photos? Personally I would rather be attached to a smaller venue that would allow us to get on the track. Plus I don't see many race fans looking at 40+ of the same cars. I think this would be more geared towards TTA owners getting togeather and hanging out. Mike Arrigo has volunteered to assist in this mission. Please be patient as this is the beginning stages.
if you have any ideas or thoughts please feel free to call me 815 695 5290
Thanks Chad
if you have any ideas or thoughts please feel free to call me 815 695 5290
Thanks Chad
