What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

WTB VERY NICE ORIGINAL TURBO HEAT SHIELD, IC to TB PIPE, & Airbox

I recently bought a VERY nice very low mile TTA but it has a chrome turbo heat shield, up pipe and intake tube with cone filter...I would like to stock pieces to replace these with. They must be in very good condition...suitable to go on a 15K mile car. NOS parts would work too (and I know they aren't cheap...)

Please PM me or text/call me at 229-894-0165 if you have any of these parts!
 
The orig air box is probably one of the least appreciated original parts, not highly sought after like some of the other TTA parts.
 
These are getting harder to find, it is always good to have oem equip in stock in case you want to return to bone stock!
 
I am willing to pay for the parts...I just need to find them!



That's why I am looking to buy! :thumbup:

The only person i can think of that might have the airbox is Grumpy ( TTA stage 2) he is not on here very often so if you pm him it might take awhile for a response.
 
Back
Top