What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

What happened to all the smilies?

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
I logged on today, and noticed that all the smilies show a red "X" today.
Is it the site, or something on my end?

Just wondering,

:beach:
 
I just posted somewhere else, and I noticed that when you get to write the message in the box, underneath it, are all red "X"s.
Anyone else see that?
I can post some smilies without the picture showing. ;)
The old fashion way. : )

:beach:
 
Crazy internet's been drinkin again:drunk:

Oh yeah, I've been looking through other forums and we really have some great smileys to pick from compared to others. Maybe we shoud have a thread to submit other unique smileys. I like em, so much so that I did the:jason:smiley

Here are some others I found on another site that are pretty good.
beerfunnel.gif

worthless.gif

signs082.gif

cussing.gif
 
:NOS: I like this one.

Me Too! Thinkin about juicen it? I 've seen some good results on the Buick V6.
Low shot, like 50. My bro has been running a 50 shot in his Pontiac GTP SC V6.
He went 13.50's at 106mph. Front W d. Nothing other than a cutout and removed air filter, 12 psi...I think, pump gas. There are some interesting threads on Buickturbo.com.
 
Back
Top