The 80's were better
New Member
Hello all,
I just received my documentation from PHS with my VIN I provided and they are stating that I am #207. I just added this info to the registry and looking to finish the summer in style with a couple of nice rides. Now only if I can get Emerson Fittipaldi to sign my dash board I would be all set.
Any leads on some sweet TTA t-shirts, please IM me. All I have is a crappy GTA shirt.
Cheers,
Kirby
I just received my documentation from PHS with my VIN I provided and they are stating that I am #207. I just added this info to the registry and looking to finish the summer in style with a couple of nice rides. Now only if I can get Emerson Fittipaldi to sign my dash board I would be all set.
Any leads on some sweet TTA t-shirts, please IM me. All I have is a crappy GTA shirt.
Cheers,
Kirby
