What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Thinking about selling spare steering wheel

fast400

Pressurized
I have two steering wheels for my restoration, so I'm thinking about selling one. How much do you think I could ask for?
 

Attachments

  • DSC07287.jpg
    DSC07287.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC07289.jpg
    DSC07289.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
It was recovered...but so good, it could qualify as a "better quality NOS" :D
if your doing e-bay put a $350-400 reserve on it and see what happens, who knows might bring more. I can save you the trouble and give you $300 right now, and won't even hear it run :WOOT:
 
You can ask as much as you want for it Bob lol .... quality recovered one I say as much as the Dallas recovery guys ask for theirs ... (is it 350 or so?? cant remember).
 
Back
Top