What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

"Show US Your ARP" March Winner - TTA No 1078

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
So pleasently suprised to get this email earlier today :cowboy:

Congratulations! You are the March winner of the "Show US Your ARP" photo contest.

Your entry is now featured in the rotating image loop on the ARP home page - ARP-bolts.com | The Official Site of Automotive Racing Products, Inc.

It is also featured on the "Show Us Your ARP" contest page - ARP | Approved Entry List.

ARP will be forwarding your box of swag to the address you provided in your entry. Enjoy your stuff.


Can't wait to see what they send me DontKnow:

Good exposure for our cars :thumbup:
 

Attachments

  • WebSite1.jpg
    WebSite1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19
  • WebSite2.jpg
    WebSite2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 18
  • WebSite3.jpg
    WebSite3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks All, came as a suprise however looking at some of the other entries with poor photos and not really any good "selling points" for ARP I don't think they had many good choices actually ...

So hopefully this helps a bit with awarness in general for our cars, also posted a link to PAS on their facebook page and people can learn a bit more that way.

And will make sure I dress up in the ARP gear (whatever it might be) and post a few pictures of the "swag" they send me :drool:
 
Thanks guys ... no box of stuff yet ... and I'm heading out of country for a week and a half tomorrow .. SoCal to be more exact so could picked it up in person actually thinking about it but I'm sure I will find something to fill my suitcases with before heading back home lol
 
Wow,
And then back out west about a week later?
If not, does that mean I get to keep all the stuff in my garage? ;)

George :beach:
 
Back home and the ARP Swag box were waiting for me :-)

Shop Apron
Large Banner
Hat
Mousepads
Keyrings
Pens
Stickers
Embroidered Patches
Beer Cooler
...

Cool Stuff ttarider
 

Attachments

  • March 2012 Winner - Jan Larsson (UK) (1).jpg
    March 2012 Winner - Jan Larsson (UK) (1).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 9
  • March 2012 Winner - Jan Larsson (UK) (2).jpg
    March 2012 Winner - Jan Larsson (UK) (2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
No bolts? I figured they would give you a spare set.:D

No bolts :-( Probabrly shipping would cost too much lol.

Actually look at their facebook page (search for ARP and you'll find it) ... they have a weakly contest and this week is what bolt kit you prefer to see them put together .. and they pull a random winner (of a banner I think it is) ... I put down a TTA engine kit :-)
 
Back
Top