What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

R headlight motor spins

fast400

Pressurized
Does anyone else's Headlight motor spin when re-connecting a disconnected battery? Everytime I disconnect/reconnect the battery, my headlight motor spins for 10seconds then stops.??
 
Does anyone else's Headlight motor spin when re-connecting a disconnected battery? Everytime I disconnect/reconnect the battery, my headlight motor spins for 10seconds then stops.??


I had that problem at one time.

It could be your pellets in your headlight are worn out.

Best thing to do is get a headlight rebuild kit from top down solutions,

It is not hard to rebuild the headlight motors, the passanger side is the

easiest side.
 
I had that problem at one time.

It could be your pellets in your headlight are worn out.

Best thing to do is get a headlight rebuild kit from top down solutions,

It is not hard to rebuild the headlight motors, the passanger side is the

easiest side.

The motors are new...the only time the R motor spins is if you disconnect the battery, then reconnect...only for 5-10sec.
 
Back
Top