What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Nice 69 on ebay .... I should get this one lol

I always look at these cars.
Too bad it's a clone.
Still though, it would be nice.
To bad Lisa wouldn't let me take the blonde with it. ;)

George :beach:
 
Yeah, nice color combination :)
$T2eC16JHJGwE9n)ySdiqBQui9VLhi!~~_4.JPG

And since it is a clone you wouldn't be afraid to drive it..I mean the car :D
 
Just went and looked through the guys other auctions and he has some pretty nice cars he is selling. The black & white Camaro is gorgeous and the girl is in most of the pics as a bonus. I would love some of those cars he has.
 
I wouldn't mind looking at the collection of cars they have and maybe getting a pic. made with the blonde.

I will be in TN over the Christmas holidays but I am going to see what Floyd Garrett has at his muscle car museum. http://musclecarmuseum.com/

I just got back bringing the Syclone from Memphis Tn. That was a long ride to Florida.
 
It's funny, if you look at the guys feedback and what people have purchased, everything he has sold have been the 2013 calendars with the blond in them. lol Maybe we can all just order the calendar for $19.99 and use them in the garage. :)
 
I wouldn't mind looking at the collection of cars they have and maybe getting a pic. made with the blonde.

I will be in TN over the Christmas holidays but I am going to see what Floyd Garrett has at his muscle car museum. http://musclecarmuseum.com/

I just got back bringing the Syclone from Memphis Tn. That was a long ride to Florida.

Glad you made it safely home with the Syclone.

I was at Floyd Garrett's museum in October with another club - VERY nice, that is quite a display. Well worth a visit. Some great cars including a few "special editions" that I had never heard of. A wide range - a beautiful early Chrysler 300 all the way up to a Viper GTS and even a GNX. Enjoy! I did not see any blondes tho...
 
Back
Top