What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Maf Pipe

Do you have any pics of the maf pipe turbo89? I might be interested in one. Whats the diameter and length?
 
There is not one available for our cars anymore. you can use a gn one with extra couplers but imo it looks like ass. I attempted to have one fabricated but wasn't worth the time and effort. went back to stock
 
If you find a few other guys that want one .. I will do another run of 5 TTA specific MAF pipes ..
I had 2 runs this year and the second run sold out immediately .

Do you have any pics I would like one only if it's not choppy and angled.
 
It has to be angled and the reason the Fac. looks cleaner is because everything is black.. so unless you go SD you have no choice... BTW Lsttype i would put the same type clamps you have on the Maf pipe on the up-pipe.
 
Im actually getting rid of the clamps on the maf pipe which doesnt see boost. I will upgrade the up pipe clamps though
 
Do you have any pics of the maf pipe turbo89? I might be interested in one. Whats the diameter and length?

they are 3" Stainless only .. with and without a IAT .. BOLT on with no clearance issues .. the finish on the pipe is a spun stainless just like in the pic with the hoses and clamps installed. Alternatively you can also get a polished stainless for a bit more.
 

Attachments

  • GN_INLETTUBE2.jpg
    GN_INLETTUBE2.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 62
  • tta_inlet_pipe.jpg
    tta_inlet_pipe.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 60
  • TTAPIPE_maf.jpg
    TTAPIPE_maf.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top