What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Is the Stereo and Steering Wheel TTA Specific? ---

They can be found in some GTA's too, but to get a good wheel will cost you some big $$$$. Some people just have their original ones refurbished. Do a search on here for steering wheels and there have been posts on what the best way is to get them redone.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong but I wish I was as lucky as you,to have a new 89 gta and a 89 Tta at the same time when I was 17 years old! I am officially a failure!:worthy:
 
Correct me if I'm wrong but I wish I was as lucky as you,to have a new 89 gta and a 89 Tta at the same time when I was 17 years old! I am officially a failure!:worthy:

Yeah, it was a good time back then. I was very fortunate.
Did I mention mom had a vette and I new where the key were? :thumbup:
 
Sooooo... I purchased a remote radio control pad off of eBay. It's in immaculate condition, but to my surprise after receiving it, I discovered the rubber pad part is gray.

IMAG2084.jpg


I did some digging around earlier today and learned that these steering weren't exclusive to the F-body, and in fact made it's first debut in the Pontiac 6000 STE.

34xnm9k.jpg


http://www.geocities.ws/motorcity/1500/swc1.htm
 
Back
Top